Bench Circular Saw KS 230
Perfect straight cuts in wood, non-ferrous metals, plastic and PC cards. The ‘Super-Cut’ saw blade (Ø 58mm) cuts soft wood up to a thickness of 8mm.
- Low noise and persevering AC motor with high life expectancy..
- Power transmission by toothed belt ensures the right blade speed for the job with approx. a doubling of torque.
- Cutting performance in wood up to 8mm, plastics (also PERTINAX printed circuit boards) up to approx. 3mm, non-ferrous metals up to approx. 1.5mm. Even fibreglass reinforced PC cards can be cut by using a carbide saw blade.
- Adjustable mitre fence with scale. Angle stop with degree graduation.
- Flat-milled worktop of die-cast aluminium (160 x 160mm).
- ‘Super-Cut’ blade (58mm diameter), 80 teeth, individually set and sharpened, is included.
Very important when sawing: use our vacuum cleaner adapter for a cleaner work environment. We recommend the use of our compact workshop vacuum cleaner CW-matic.
Important: Power transmission by toothed belt via ball bearings, housed in sturdy casing, ensures the right blade speed for the job (approx. 5,000rpm) with a doubling of torque (approx.). Above all, it ensures good cutting depth.
– 1 x Circular saw KS 230
– 1 x ‘Super-cut’ blade Ø58mm (80 teeth)