The Concrete screeder with one handle is designed for easy coating, laying and vibration of concrete of relatively small surfaces inside and outside. The profile of Technoflex vibrating screeders is designed to provide excellent results of laying and vibration of concrete, whether they are used for free laying (without molds) or for laying using molds. The reinforced and specially designed vibrating bar helps to remove the air of the concrete
– Designed for easy assembly and disassembly to facilitate transport and storage.
– Double sided vibrating bar suitable for either free layering or molding.
– Straight drive shaft for greater efficiency and reliability.
– Aluminum bar, high strength, convex, specially designed for forward and backward movement, with extremely smooth surface.
– The direction of movement from push to pull and vice versa changes with a simple rotation of the handle
Available in two sizes: 2m and 3m
Technical Characteristics: Engine Type: Gasoline Engine (4 stroke), Machine: Honda GX-25-25cc, Maximum Power: 1.1 Hp Vibration: 7000 vpm, Centrifugal Power: 2000N Weight: 10kg