Table saw FET
For precise, straight cuts without refinishing! For fine mechanics, model building, mould construction, toy manufacture, architects, model carpenters and fitters. With set-screw for fine adjustment of the longitudinal stop by 1/10mm. Height adjustable tungsten-tipped saw blade, tilting through 45°.
- For cutting wood, non-ferrous metals, plastics, Plexiglas, glass fibre reinforced sheets, foam and many other materials.
- Low-noise drive using DC special motor with Optibelt toothed belts.
- Ball-bearinged saw blade shaft.
- Stable construction because load bearing parts and plane-milled table are made of die-cast aluminium.
- Extendable table extension with integrated auxiliary stop.
- Angle stop with stop rail of aluminium and adjustable limit stop for manufacturing parts of equal length and the same angle.
- The micro-adjustable, precise and stable longitudinal stop provides decisive advantages: Corrections even smaller than 1/10 mm can be made after coarse adjustment using an adjusting screw.
- The height adjustable and 45° tilt-able saw blade makes it possible to cut double mitres when used together with the angle stop.
- A suction connection with vacuum cleaner adapter permit.
- Table and drive can be lifted up and supported like an engine bonnet. For cleaning the device and easy saw blade replacement.
- Additional work piece pusher and non-slotted ABS sawing gap cover for tight tolerances between saw blade and table.
– 1 x Table saw FET
– 1 x Tungsten tipped saw blade 80 x 1.6 x 10mm (24 Teeth)