MICROMOT 60/E with mains adapter and 34bits
The set includes 34 industrial respectively dental quality bits and cutters, one MICROMOT drill 50/E and mains adapter for 220 – 240V operation (12V, 1A).
With a diameter of only 35mm and its low weight (230g) it offers convenient handling second to none in its class.
- The balanced motor effortlessly drives the ground ball bearing spindle allowing for a quiet run with a pleasant sound.
- High-quality MICROMOT steel collets ensure accurate clamping of even the smallest shafts, without rattling or vibrating of bits and cutters.
- The standard 20mm collar allows use in the drill stands MB 140/S and MB 200 as well as in the universal holder UHZ.
- Stable housing of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE. With a soft component in the finger grip area.
- Infinitely variable electronic speed control with feedback effect. For high engine power also at lower speeds.
The set includes 34 industrial respectively dental quality bits and cutters:
1 diamond grinding bit, 1 fine miller, 0.5 and 1mm micro-drills, 1 brass brush, 4 high-grade corundum grinding bits (cylinder, sphere, disc and cone shaped), 1 polishing pad, 4 grinding wheels (2 corundum, 2 silicon carbide), 20 cutting discs and 1 arbor. The 6 MICROMOT collets ranging from 1 – 3.2mm are also included. With mains adapter for 230V operation (12V, 1A). Packed in an attractive plastic case.