Precision Lathe FD 150/E
2-stage belt drive and additional electronic control enables spindle speeds up to 5,000rpm. The right cutting speed for even the smallest pieces. For face turning, longitudinal turning, boring, taper turning, slicing and drilling. Complete with 3-jaw chuck and live centre. Centre distance 150mm. Swing 55mm. Height over cross slide 33mm.
- Machine bed with dovetail guides of continuous casting aluminium.
- Die-cast aluminium spindle headstock.
- With quiet special DC motor, 2-stage belt drive and additional electronic speed control for high engine power at low speeds for larger work pieces and for the appropriate cutting speed, even for the smallest pieces.
- Main switch with emergency stop function and restart protection.
- Precision bearing mounted main spindle with continuous 8.5mm bore. Chuck fit for standard ER 11 type collets.
- Three-jaw chuck, self-centering (inside jaws 1.5 – 32mm), outside jaws 20 – 50mm).
- Die-cast aluminium tailstock with spindle and live centre (fitting MK 0/ short).
- Support: To be shifted manually on the bed and clamped with lever. Rotating tool post for turning steels 6 x 6mm. Processing via top slide (60mm, travel distance Z) and cross slide (40mm, travel distance X). The angle adjustment of the upper carriage makes it possible to turn tapers up to +/- 45°.
- Handwheels with zero adjustable scale ring (1 division = 0.05mm, 1 revolution = 1mm).