Grinding-polishing machine for marble, terrazzo, concrete and similar floors. Thanks to its variable speed, LM30-VE is suitable for granite and hard stone as well, using special diamond abrasives.
The Achilli floor machine comes with a 220 Volt, single-phase, multi speed, 3HP motor.
- The Achilli floor machine features a 12″ (300mm) Frankfurt head attachment that allows any type of frankfurt abrasive to be attached to it. The 3 head frankfurt plate can accept diamond and cement based abrasives, depending on what type of stone and polish work that needs to be achieved.
- Around the head of the frankfurt plat there is a shock absorbing ring. This allows the machine to perform lippage removal as well as absorb vibration from the floor to the machine.
- A 6.8 gallon water reservoir in the head of the machine that sits over the top of the head. There is a knob that adjusts the flow of water. By having the water over the head, it allows easy water application as well as adding weight to the head.
- There is a level adjustment on the back of the Achilli Floor Machine to adjust the level of the machine to the abrasives being used on the front of the machine.
- A weight system can be mounted in the center of the machine to create added pressure if necessary (not included with machine).
Included: 1 Abrasive holding plate, Plastic splash guard ring, Squeegee, Service wrenches