For drilling, milling, grinding, polishing, brushing, cutting, and engraving. With a diameter of 37mm and just 270g it offers convenient handling second to none in its class!
- The extremely slim housing (of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE) with a soft component grip area enables the unit to be handled with two fingers (pen grip).
- Balanced DC special motor. Quiet and extremely long-lasting.
- The maximum speed of 20,000rpm can be continuously reduced to 6,000rpm through full-wave electronics.
- Offering nearly the same torque in the lower speed range. This is especially important during micro drilling, brushing and polishing.
- Ground, ball-bearing spindle.
- High quality MICROMOT steel collets: Even the smallest shafts are accurately clamped. No rattling or vibrating of bits and cutters.
- Spindle for tool exchange can be locked at the push of a button.
- 20mm standard collar for use with MICROMOT drill stands and horizontal stands.
– 1 x Micromot 230/E
– 1 x Micromot Steell collets set (1- 1.5 – 2 – 2.4 – 3 and 3.2mm)