MICROMOT mains adapter NG 5/E
With superior capacity of 5A. In compact NORYL casing (heat resistant – recommended for transformers).
- Variable speed control with feedback effect for optimum tool speed and high torque at low speeds.
- Three polarised sockets for MICROMOT machines. A pair of sockets for standard banana plugs (4mm diameter) is also supplied.
- Master switch for turning off the transformer without needing to unplug. Red LED indicates ‘ready’.
- PTC (Positive temperature coefficient) protection against overload (plugged in machine will not restart automatically. After cooling down, the mains plug should briefly be unplugged to reset the adapter).
- With storage holes for tools with 2.35mm and 3mm shafts.
- Foldable tool rest for the MICROMOT tool.