MICRO Heat gun MH 550
For shrinking sleeves (many devices available on the market are simply too large) and many more kinds of other applications. Small, robust and powerful.
- For shrinking sleeves, shaping and welding plastics, soldering and de-soldering of electronic components.
- For removing layers of paint and varnish without aggressive chemicals (pickling agents).
- For drying and accelerating curing processes (adhesives, paints).
- For applying and removing films (stickers).
- For browning wood.
- Housing of glass fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE with soft components in the grip area and footprints for stationary use.
- A powerful heating element ensures a consistent temperature in 2 stages with an air flow of approx. 180l/min.
- Installed thermostat as security against overheating.
- Main nozzle and spare nozzles of rust-proof steel.
– 1 x MICRO Heat gun MH 550
– 3 x Various shapes Nozzles