Precision lathe PD 400/CNC
CNC control of Z-axis and X-axis. For facing and longitudinal turning, for turning balls, radii and any freely formed contours made of steel and non-ferrous metal
- Powerful condenser motor with 550W
- Z-axis and X-axis with recirculating ball spindles and two powerful step motors.
- Z-axis Step motor 1.8A for travel distance 70mm.
- X-axis Step motor 1.8A for travel distance 300mm.
- Recirculating ball spindle for the X-axis with 2mm inclination and 4mm for Z-axis
- Control unit for connecting to PC or laptop with activation of the main spindle and the step motors.
- Including user-friendly and WINDOWS® compatible software (see description below).
- Precision 3-jaw lathe chuck as per DIN 6386 (Ø 100mm).
- Multiple steel holder with height-adjustable holder elements.
Otherwise the mechanical design is almost identical to the proven PROXXON lathe PD 400: Solid, cross-braced cast iron bed with ground and wide legged prism guide for apron and tailstock ensure vibration-free working and optimum precision. High quality 3-jaw lathe chuck (Ø 100mm). 6 spindle speeds (80 – 2,800/min) are provided via belt drive. Including rotating centre MK 2 and tailstock chuck. With quick-change tool post with 2 holders (with stop and height adjustability).