Husqvarna 400 Series chainsaws offer the best starting performance in their class. The Husqvarna 435 has a starter cord that’s easy to pull and an engine that’s quick to start. Features LowVib® anti-vibration technology for safe, comfortable control. Powered by an X-Torq® engine for reduced fumes and fuel consumption, this superior all-around saw is ready to tackle your next project.
- Air Injection®: Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- X-Torq®: Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Combined choke/stop control: Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
- LowVib® System: designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Inertia activated chain brake: Reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback
- Chain tensioning from the side: Allows quick and convenient chain tensioning.
- Quick-release air filter: Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Felling marks: Distinct marks for better felling precision.
- Visible fuel level: Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
- Snap-lock cylinder cover: Saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning