Gas-powered chainsaw from Husqvarna with enough power to handle your everyday tasks. The Husqvarna 120 is built for homeowners who need a lightweight and efficient cutting tool. Featuring an X-Torq® engine for lower fuel consumption and emissions, this gas-powered chainsaw is ready for tree pruning, hobby work and other light tasks. Easy to start and simple to use, it’s a smart tool to have in your shed or garage in any season
- Air Injection®: Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- X-Torq®: Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Combined choke/stop control: Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
- LowVib® System: designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Inertia activated chain brake: Reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback