Hot wire cutter THERMOCUT 650
For architects, designers, artists, in prototype construction, insulation work and, not least, for classical model building (railroads, airplanes, boats).
- For cutting styrofoam, hard foam, polyurethane, PU foam and thermoplastic materials.
- Adjustable cutting length of 400 – 650mm. Cutting depth (throat capacity) 200mm.
- Depending on the material the cutting wire temperature is pre-selected using the practical control knob and remains stable while working.
- The spring seated outer bracket compensates heat related wire expansion, ensuring constant wire tension.
- Supporting surface with lateral bore for fixing a screw clamp to allow for stationary use. Especially beneficial for example when cutting larger styrofoam pieces or standard styrofoam boards (usually 100 x 50cm).
– 1 x Hot Wire Cutter THERMOCUT 650
– 1 x Screw Clamp and a Spool
– 1 x Cutting wire Ø 0.2mm