- Powder product based on cement, selected aggregates, synthetic resins, waterproofing additives, anti-mildew additives and coloured pigments.
- Classified CG2WA according to the norm EN 13888: the highest mechanical and performance features.
- Classified EC1 R plus: with very low content of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) to safeguard indoor health.
- Anti-mildew: preventing mildew from forming on the joint surface, so that tiled surfaces are healthy and hygienic.
- Water-repellent: contrasting the water passage, keeping substrates dry and joints cleaner.
- Contrasting rising efflorescence, decreasing the risk of unpleasant floating.
- UV ray-resistant: colours do not fade nor change upon exposure to the light.
- Resistant to alkali and detergents keeping aspect unchanged in time.
- Easy to apply and fast to clean.
- Grouting of porcelain stoneware tiles, porous ceramic tiles, natural stones with joints from 3 to 20 mm with coarse finishing.
- Especially recommended for grouting in swimming-pools, saunas, wellness centers, bathrooms and showers.
- For grouting outdoor floors and walls where higher waterproofing, flexibility and high mechanical resistance are required,
- FUGAMAGICA 3-20 BIO MATERIA TECH shall be mixed with IMPER 21 replacing the water completely.