Engraving device GE 20
With standard 20mm collar for all MICROMOT drilling and milling units which are equipped with steel collets.
- For engraving letters, numbers and individual shapes on metal, plastics, glass or stoneware. For name plates, jewellery or valuable materials.
- Also easy to manufacture miniature, individual shapes, engravings, cut-outs and outline shapes, even in series, using self-made templates or commercially available templates (plants, animals, coats of arms).
- Guide bar (template holder) holds a maximum of 14 letters. Template contours are precisely to be followed using the guide marker (ball handle).
- The lettering to be milled is scaled down during transfer. The transfer ratio can be fixed at 2:1, 3:1, 4:1 or 5:1 by simply adjusting two screws. The work piece is aligned and fixed on the movable guide block with clamping jaws (here MICROMOT clamping jaw set NO 24 256) or a vice.
– 2 x set of letters from A to Z, incl. hyphen, full stop and slash (total of 52 items)
– 2 x set of numbers from 0 to 9 (total of 20 items)
– 1 x each HX key 1.5 – 3 and 5mm
– 1 x HX (ball head) screwdriver 2.5mm
– 1 x comprehensive instruction manual
Solid carbide stylus for engraving device GE 20 and GE 70
Stencil Set for Engraving Devices