Disc sander TSG 250/E
Sands long edges, end sections, radii, mitres, and, by turning the workpiece over – accurate flat surfaces at right angles. Used on soft and hard woods, non-ferrous metals, steel, plastics (perspex and PC cards), cork and rubber. A simple chart indicates the recommended speeds on different materials.
- Sturdy construction: Main body of ribbed die-cast aluminium (no steel tube or sheet metal construction).
- Turned flat grinding disc, provided with silicone film: This ensures that affixed sanding discs can be removed effortlessly after use. Two additional square silicone films for storage and reuse of used sanding discs are included.
- With dust collection adapter for connection to a vacuum cleaner for dust-free working.
- Equipped with suction connection and adapter for dust-free, clean sanding
– 1 x Disc sander TSG 250/E
– 2 x 80 grit
– 2 x 240 grit.