The right device for mould construction, precision mechanics, model building, architectural model building, designing, toy manufacturing (puzzles as well), carpentry (refurbishing antique furniture). Also ideal for schools and training workshops.
- For standard saw blades with pin ends. But normal fretsaw blades without pins also can be securely clamped.
- Cutting performance 50mm in wood, 30mm in plastic, 10mm in non-ferrous metals.
- For cutting Plexiglas, glass fibre reinforced plastic, foam, rubber, leather or cork. Slender saw arm of die-cast aluminium for unobstructed view from top.
- Air blower with adjustable air nozzle.
- Sturdy table of die-cast aluminium (360 x 180mm), can be tilted by 45° for mitre sawing.
- Base housing of cast steel for stability and working without vibrations.
– 1 x 2-speed scroll saw DSH
– 5 x coarse saw blades
– 5 x fine saw blades