Sliding Head Portable Bench Stone Saw
The AMS sliding head portable bench stone saw is a compact and sturdy stone cutting machine that has a sliding head. Stone cutters and installers can use this machine as a wet saw. Additionally, the AMS works as a tile saw. Professionals can rely on the quality of this saw and its accuracy is also guaranteed. The features of this stone & tile saw are as follows:
- Head Motion – Stone professionals can make cuts up to 51”(130cm)
- Depth Adjustment – Operators are able to adjust the cutting depth manually by means of the “plunge” cutting mechanism.
- Worktable – Customers can choose galvanized steel rail worktable with rail width of 21″(530mm) or 26″(650mm).
- Tilting Bridge – Tile and stone pros can make cuts from 90° to 45° because of the bridge tilt feature on this saw.
- Water Tank – This wet saw has a built in recycling pump in the water tank.
- Portability – Tile and stone installers can fold the legs up on this saw, so it is great for on site installers or tilers needing a portable stone saw.
- Extension Table – Customers can optionally include extension table(s) to allow for additional support.