MICROMOT drill/grinder 60/E
With a diameter of only 35mm and its low weight (230g) it offers convenient handling second to none in its class.
- The balanced motor effortlessly drives the ground ball bearing spindle allowing for a quiet run with a pleasant sound.
- Infinitely variable electronic speed control with feedback effect. For high engine power also at lower speeds.
- High-quality MICROMOT steel collets ensure accurate clamping of even the smallest shafts, without rattling or vibrating of bits and cutters.
- The standard 20mm collar allows use in the drill stands MB 140/S and MB 200 as well as in the universal holder UHZ.
- Stable housing of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE. With a soft component in the finger grip area.
– 1 x MICROMOT Drill/Grinder 60/E
– 1 x MICROMOT steel collets set (1.0 – 1.5 – 2.0 – 2.4 – 3.0 and 3.2mm).