MICRO press MP 120
Pressing in, pressing out, riveting, imprinting, edging, bending of wires and sheets. Embossing, beading and crimping of easy to form materials.
- With 5 cylindrical pressing tools (surface hardened) being inserted into the toothed rack and fixed with a knurled screw: Ø 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 and 8mm.
- One each semi-spherical profile Ø 3 and Ø 9mm as well as a 60° square prism for bending sheet metal.
- The counterpart is an easily adjustable, hardened revolving plate with all required holes and bottom dies for the above-specified pressing tools.
- Toothed rack at one front end with 6mm bore for use of the 8 bottom dies for the above-specified pressing tools. 5mm bore at the other front end for use of all commercially available riveting tools: simply wind up the toothed rack, take it out and reinsert it upside down.
- Force of pressure approx. 1,000N (100kg).
- Maximum stroke of toothed rack with inserted tool 65mm, above revolving plate 50mm.
- Solid steel arm with 120mm throat. Ground base plate of steel, 80 x 190mm with an 8mm centre and two fastening bores. Weight approx. 2,800g.
– 1 x Micro Press MP 120
– 5 x Pressing Bits
– 1 x Square Prism for bending Metal Sheets