MICRO bandsaw MBS 240/E
Solid, ribbed die-cast aluminium housing (no tubular or sheet metal construction).
- Double ball bearing mounted aluminium pulleys.
- Sturdy, plane-milled table with slot for mitre gauge (tilts through 45° for accurate mitre sawing).
- Triple ball bearing blade guide system, adjustable in height and width for different widths of saw blades.
- Low noise 220V motor (high quality, for quiet, prolonged use) with Optibelt toothed belt.
- Electronically controlled speed for exceptionally accurate cutting (no subsequent finishing necessary !).
- A table indicates the recomended speed for practically all kinds of material.
- The blade size of 5 x 0.4mm is ideal for fine work and allows for cutting of small radii.
- The vacuum cleaner adapter helps keep the work area clean.
– 1 x MICRO bandsaw MBS 240/E
– 1 x Blade 1,065 x 5 x 0.4mm (14 TPI)