Long neck angle-milling/drilling unit LWB/E
With a set of gears running on several ball bearings in a stable, die-cast aluminium housing head.
- Suitable for right-angled separation of rods.
- With a special balanced, powerful, quiet and long-lasting DC motor.
- Infinitely variable rpm (full wave electronics).
- High quality MICROMOT steel collets: Even the smallest shafts are accurately clamped. No rattling or vibrating of bits and cutters.
- Main housing is made of glass-fiber reinforced POLYAMIDE.
– 1 x Long neck angle milling/drilling unit LBW/E
– 1 x MICROMOT steel collets set (1.0 – 1.5 – 2.0 – 2.4 – 3.0 and 3.2mm).
– 1 x Storage case of high-grade polypropylene