Hot wire cutter THERMOCUT 12/E
For free modeling in Styrofoam. No “crumbling” as found when working with traditional tools. Also for cutting free in thick Styrofoam sheets for Diorama model railway construction.
Other application areas: Architecture modelling, prototype construction, for designers, decorators, or for fine work on construction insulation. And of course for classical model building.
- Stable frame with pivot-able fixing element on top and extendable lower wire fixing.
- Maximum total extension 200mm.
- Maximum work piece height 150mm.
- Cutting wire temperature infinitely variable.
- With a little practice, you can achieve optimum cuts depending on the material density and thickness. Usually at medium temperatures and without too much pressure.
- Heat-up time 1 second.
– 1 x Hot Wire Cutter THERMOCUT 12/E
– 5 x Cutting wires 285 x 0.85mm