- Highly deformable: classified S1 according to the European Norm EN 12002: excellent capacity of meeting the substrate and tile movements.
- Classification C2TE-S1 according to the European Norm EN 12004: perfect bonding with all ceramic materials and with almost all substrates commonly used in the building sector.
- For floors and walls, its very high thixotropy prevents vertical sliding of tiles.
- Creamy consistency and extremely use to apply, it is easy and light to spread.
- Excellent distribution and coverage of the tile back sides even with large-sized slabs.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Indoor and outdoor installation of every type of ceramic material (porcelain stoneware, double firing, single firing, klinker)
- Indoor and outdoor installation of stone materials (if solid and humidity-proof). • Installation of ceramic tiles on heating floors and cementitious renders.
- Spot bonding of insulating and/or sound-absorbing materials such as foam polyurethane and polystyrene, rock or glass wool, cork.
- Installation of floors with heavy traffic.
- Installation on deformable substrates: gypsum board, asbestos cement, marine-type plywood, wood composition panels (suitably prepared, solid to water and not treated).
- Installation on prefabricated concrete walls and on cured concrete substrates.
- Installation of ceramic tiles on ceramic, stone material and terrazzo tiles (suitably prepared).
- Installation of wall and floor ceramic tiles on substrates water-proofed by ADEPROOF membranes