Robust and highly efficient collector mower for larger sized gardens. Built on a durable, welded steel cutting deck and provided with a strong and easy-start OHC-engine. Easy and comfortable to manoeuvre thanks to the innovative AutoWalk™ 2 drive system. The LC 356-series offers three cutting methods to choose between.
- Honda engine: Powerful Honda engine with easy start.
- CrownCut blade: The CrownCut blade has been developed to take the cutting effect to a new level. Its very innovative design ensures optimum collection and cutting of manure
- TwinControl: Two-handed speed control makes it easier to work at the right speed, depending on the surface and the environment.
- TrioClip: Three different cutting systems on the same machine. Choose from a collection, BioClip® mode or side grass launch.
- Making Fertilizer (BioClip®): The lawn is cut into very small pieces, which decompose quickly into organic fertilizer, while at the same time the lawn becomes more resistant to drought conditions.
- Large collection bin: Makes the lawn mower suitable for larger areas.
- Folding handle: For easy storage and transport. When the handle is locked in the folding position, it is possible to lift it horizontally and move the mower from the handle.
- Socket for water hose: Facilitates the cleaning of the cutting frame. Connect the water pipe to the socket, turn on the water supply, start the engine and you will have a clean frame. For best results, clean the mower immediately after use.
- Adjustable handle height: Adjustable handle height for increased ergonomics.
- Ergonomic soft handle: The soft handle offers optimum comfort and ergonomic control. In addition, it has built-in OPC (Operator Presence Control) on the handle for easy use and comfort.
- Wheels with double bearings: They ensure smooth movement without loosening the wheels, even after many years of use.